[Blindtlk] How do you use crutches?

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:25:29 UTC 2011

there is no way to use a white cane and cruches, I learned that lesson the
hard way when I was going to college, and I sprained my ancle so bad that if
I put weight on it I'd end up in tears with in seconds. so if you want or
need to use a white cane to get around, your best bets would either be the
walker or the wheel chair, unfortunately I didn't have either as an option,
so I ended up not using my cane while I healed. I was always nervous that I
was going to miss a step or something, but I managed. Oh, I also took
elevators when ever possible so as not to have to do stairs with crutcches,
because that is very challenging, and not very safe, especially with a heavy
back pack on your back! I hope you both heal quickly!!
nikki Wunderlich
myspace, facebook, MSN, and email nikki0222 at gmail.com
yahoo and aim nikkiwunderlich
skype and twitter nikki022285