[Blindtlk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Erik Weihenmeyer on ExpeditionImpossible

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Aug 31 21:15:58 UTC 2011

    David:  You may be right, but I will say that as you know we were
one of his sponsors when he climbed Mount Everest.  I think it cost us a
bunch of money, like a quarter of a million dollars.

Afterwards, I saw him speak at the CSUN Technology Conference, about his
climb, and he never mentioned the NFB once.

If he doesn't need us, then we don't need him!

Dave