[Blindtlk] introduction

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 05:10:44 UTC 2011

Hello, Sheila!
My name is Jessica, from Virginia.  I think that is wonderful that you have a two-year/old. I love kids! Boy or girl?  I do not have children yet, but am engaged to be married in march.

I find it interesting to find two blind, working, independent parents in such a rural state.  Mind sharing your secret?

Welcome to the list!
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone