[Blindtlk] introduction

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 8 05:26:06 UTC 2011

His name is Mark and he was two a long time ago. Maybe I goofed in my typing. He is now 24 years old. He was the best decision we ever made. Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming marriage. Don't let anyone tell you that having children or anything else is imposible. My cousin asked me once if we were going to have kids and her mother said oh no that would be just to hard. From that moment on I knew we would try for anything that we wanted.

Sheila Leiglan	d