[Blindtlk] Talking thermometers

Dave workerbee123 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 04:38:30 UTC 2011

The rectum thermometers are the most accurate, over the oral thermometers
but of course if you're over the age of three then you don't want your
parents inserting you with the rectum thermometer, go with the oral one.
You can buy talking thermometers at just about any pharmacy or try LSS.
Make sure you don't switch back and forth between oral and rectum, mark them
properly or you'll get ***** in your mouth