[Blindtlk] [Bulk] OS10 voice over compared to JAWS and other Screen Readers

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Dec 11 11:02:22 UTC 2011

Mari, first, speaking as one who has used windows®™ in the past until November 2009, and then Apple®™ Macintosh®™ since then, I can and do recommend Apple®™ to you.  First, do yourself a huge favor.  Do try very hard not to compare Apple®™ with Windows®™ Nor Voice Over®™ to JAWS®™.  Such comparisons will actually serve not to help very much.  So, how then to get a really good start on just what you're in for with a Mac®™ if you get one?  I'd go to:

www.blindcooltech.com
and search for Mac Demo.  You'll find 14 ppodcasts there done by Mike Arrigo which believe me, will go a long way toward aiding you in making your decition.

Don't feel rished.  HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!