[Blindtlk] [OT]All-News Radio Stations

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 11 12:39:14 UTC 2011

Personally I think public radio has it all over commercial radio for
news -- and I used to work as a news writer, for an all-news station,
at the start of my career, KQV in Pittsburgh, PA.  Don't know if they
are still doing news, doubt it, pretty expensive for a low-watt
AM.  Our public station carries the BBC World Service overnight,
which I very much enjoy.

Dave