[Blindtlk] [OT]All-News Radio Stations

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 11 16:43:58 UTC 2011

Hello David and everyone,

You can't beat classical public radio for holiday music. It's wonderful to
hear Handel's Messiah, Bach's Christmas Oratorio, and many more from
Christmases gone by especially when traditional holiday music gets old and
worn out. All the best.

Peter Donahue who is tired of Grandma getting Run Over by a Reindeer and
Spike Jone's song about "The Devil in the Christmas Play." if you listen to
the words you'll understand why I changed one word from an angel to a devil.

Peter Donahue