[Blindtlk] Florida iPad 2 Raffle

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 18:34:24 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Federation Members,

There is still time for you to enter to win one of two iPad 2s!

The Florida affiliate will hold its drawing Saturday, December 17, and you
still have a few days to join our raffle and a chance to win one of two
brand iPad 2s in our "Double Your Chanc" Raffle. Tickets are $5 each.

If you wish to use PayPal, I will e-mail you back your stub numbers. My
PayPal Email is danjhicks at yahoo.com and please include your e-mail address
and postal address in the PayPal comments or follow up with a separate
e-mail message to the same e-mail address.  You can still mail a check if
you do so in the next couple of days. Send it to:

Gloria Mills Hicks, Treasurer
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629

Include your e-mail address so we can send you back your stub numbers before
the drawing.

For more information and to find out who the winner is after the drawing, go
to:

http://www.nfbflorida.org/

We plan to post a YouTube video of the drawing.

Thank you all!

Dan Hicks, President

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor