[Blindtlk] Finding someone

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Dec 11 20:08:03 UTC 2011

One of the best ways I have found friends is through Facebook.  By simply
connecting with old classmates, they seem to have connections that we don't
necessarily have, and chances are that someone will know.  Good luck with
this and all of the other ideas that others have suggested are good too.

Steve