[Blindtlk] Finding someone

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:08:38 UTC 2011

Only you could tell if it is the one you are looking for, however, there are
several profiles matching the name "Elizabeth Lind" on facebook and linked
in.

About what year were you in school together, and how old would she be
currently. Those two things would help you find her. However, the best way
is for you just to look on the social media websights.