[Blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 01:23:21 UTC 2011

Hello Marion and everyone,

    Several NFB chapters have conducted Dining in the Dark events. Our
chapter plans to hold one next spring unless we decide otherwise. Although I
believe such an event could be a positive thing if done right I'm not
completely sure this is a good sort of fundraising activity our organization
should conduct due to the false views of blindness such events tend to
promote.

Peter Donahue