[Blindtlk] Letter to the Editor: Dining intheDark events re:[blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Dec 16 05:25:43 UTC 2011

Ray is correct: BARD does not have the sound recording; insofar as I am
aware, the book hasn't been converted by BARD and it was recorded *before*
digital recordings were being used.

The MP3 files run in toto around four gigabytes so if you have problems with
WebBraille downloads, you're gonna have them in spades with the MP3
downloads.

Chris, from some of your comments in threads of the past, I don't think you
have any idea how really *large* sound files, even when compressed, really
are.

The book may be available from BookShare but I rather doubt it.

Mike