[Blindtlk] [Bulk] Re: Letter to the Editor:Dining intheDark events re:[blindtlk] fw: MIRA Foundation

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:05:50 UTC 2011

I should probably try downloading the BRF files on my computer
instead of my BrailleNote.  For some reason, connections drop
much easier on my BrailleNote then on a PC.  Of course, I'd need
to put the files on a thumb drive and stick them onto my
notetaker, as they aren't readable on a PC without a Braille
display, but that's a solution.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!