[Blindtlk] NFBF iPad 2 "Double Your Chance" Raffle Winners

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 01:31:39 UTC 2011

Congratulations to Christy Hedinger and Jamie Ellsworth
each winners of a new iPad 2 in the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida's
iPad 2 "Double Your Chance Raffle"

The drawing was held Saturday, December 17, 2011.

The drawing is posted on YouTube.

at:

http://youtu.be/R2kR3sQn-O8

My apologies to Jamie Ellsworth for misreading her name on the video.

Thanks to Gina Minicheillo, Fundraising Chairperson, and to the members of
the NFBF Fundraising Committee.

Thanks to the NFBF Board of Directors, our Chapter and Division Presidents,
and to everyone who sold and bought tickets. We sold tickets to several
people outside of Florida, and we thank you for taking part. Your donations
support the National Federation of the Blind of Florida and our local
chapters and divisions.

A Joyous Holiday Season to All!

Dan Hicks, President

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor