[Blindtlk] U-verse DVR help

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Dec 19 16:54:53 UTC 2011

Correct.  Here's how you'd do it with the remote.

1.  Temporarily tune to the channel you wish to record.

2.  Now, press the guide button.  That is the button just above the channel and volume up and down buttons.

3.  Now, wait for about 10 seconds for the grid to appear.

4.  Now, if you press the right arrow key one time after another, you will move in steps of half hour incroments.  For example, let us say you want to record something at five oclock.  It's two thirty now.  You'd press the right arrow key five times.

5.  Now, When you get to five  clock, press the record button.  IF it's a series you wish to record, quickly press record twice.

6.  Now, let's say you wish to record on another day, like say tomorrow.  Well, once the guide grid shows, press the channel up button to advance one day in the time line.  At least, I believe it's the channel up button.  You might need to confirm that to make sure.  when you've found out, let me know cause actually, I think I forgot that one.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: