[Blindtlk] U-verse DVR help

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Dec 19 18:24:30 UTC 2011

Playback tips follow.

First, the way to bring up the list of recorded shows the fastest is to just press the list button. that's the button just to the right of the menu button.

1.  Press the list button.  Wait a few seconds for the shows to appear.  When they do, your most recent show will be at the top of the list with the shows older going downwardds.

2.  Focus on a show you wish to play.

3.  Now, a menu is presented.  I don't know every selection in this menu; but, here's what I can tell you.
a.  Play from present position is the top choice.

b.  Play from the begining of show is the choice directly below it.

c.  Delete show is the third choice.

3.  Focus on the choice you wish and press okay.

4.  If deleting a show, press okay a second time to confirm.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!