[Blindtlk] Getting Text Books Recorded...

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:31:07 UTC 2011

Hi James,
Congratulations on wanting to continue your education. RFB&D may have some
of the texts you are looking for. They also will take submitions of books to
record.
www.rfdb.org
Other options I've used are:
bookshare
www.bookshare.org
Receiving the e-text directly from the publisher
or using a human reader
HTH