[Blindtlk] Getting Text Books Recorded...

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:04:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would suggest you contact your local Talking Book Program and ask if they
can do it. Also all schools and universities have Disabled Student Center
and you may want to ask it someone there can do it as well. Another great
resource is calling the RFB&D and sign up. Once you are signed up you can
supply them with the Text books' ISBN number and they should be able to
record it for you with that number. Every book has an ISBN number and it is
either inside the front cover or on the back of the book on a sticker. Good
luck!

Mari Hunziker