[Blindtlk] Blind Inc

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jan 26 21:22:06 UTC 2011

I work with BLIND Incorporated on a volunteer basis and know many of the students and staff there, and can certainly help you get in contact with a staff
member if you would find that helpful.  They also have a web site:

http://www.blindinc.org

and there is a good deal of information there as well as contact information.  It is a good training center, and I like the building.  It is a mansion that was once
owned by the Pillsbury family and it has a nice feel, friendly rather than institutional.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson