[Blindtlk] Blind Inc

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 21:56:30 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,
I was a student at BLIND Inc. The experience was very chalenging and
rewarding.
They treat you as a respected adult.  You are expected to complete your
given asignments.
Although I went part-time for a couple reasons, the things I learned have
stood well for me.  It is an experience I would recommend to anyone looking
for adjustment to blindness training or simply wanting to improve skills you
already have.

Ron Poire