[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 04:26:26 UTC 2011

I DON'T WANT TO BE OFFENSIVE BY POSTING THIS MESSAGE, BUT I THINK LOOKING AT
DATING web sites or trying to date someone online is not as safe as engaging
in a conversation or date by finding people in real life and asking them for
it. Probably if I were you, I would get off the computer and ask someone.
Still, good luck!