[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Sun Jul 3 14:04:03 UTC 2011

Dana, you just have to go on and just be yourself.  Someone will take notice
of your inter beauty and that will be the only thing that matters to them.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- I honestly get so frustrated from time to time
as I have tried every dating
site I can think of on the internet, paid for them and most often sighted
guys don't give me one second glance.
I have a college education and work full time as well which defies a lot of
the statistics of the employment rate among the blind, and I can't seem to
either find a  blind person who is as independent as myself or a sighted
person who doesn't feel that blind people are in need of being taken care
of.