[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Sun Jul 3 04:49:40 UTC 2011

it is hard for all to find someone, sighted folks as well as blind folks but
i feel like the older we get the harder it is for us all, i have been
married to a sighted person and a blind person, both were bad about deciding
that i wasn
't independant as they wanted, my first husband was a high partial, the
dating world is just hard and try to make sure the person is a Christian and
you really narrow the field for yourself, as we get older i have been told
there are more women than men, even more depressing, i think this is why a
lot of my friends have settled for less than what they want. jeanette