[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jul 3 18:00:00 UTC 2011

I would add to that only this.  With out mentioning names.  I was in a relationship with someone whom I thought had everything I could ever desire; uh, or so I thought.  Turned out I was wrong.  That could have and does happen to sighted folks as well.  Yes, some sighted men won't date a blind lady because they think she needs to be looked after.  guess what, some sighted women will not date a blind guy for the same reasons.  I think, to speak candidly, that perhaps you [Dana] might be over-amplifying the blindness aspect of this just a little.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: