[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone less who is blind feels like I do

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Mon Jul 4 21:08:34 UTC 2011

benjamin franklin coined the phrase God help0s those who help themselves, it
isn't in the Bible. and David i do not believe that putting it in God's
hands and living life to the fullest and praying you will meet that special
someone while living life is laziness or  an excuse for doing nothing.  i do
not wish to search for someone on a dating website, my sister found her
third husband on there and it worked out well for her but i am not up for
that sort of thing.  i figure i'd rather meet someone who shares my
interests whie i am involved in pursuing those interests is a better deal,
has that worked for me?  not so far but i have lots of life to live and am
sure if it is meant to be it will happen. jeanette