[Blindtlk] Any suggestions?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 7 00:25:42 UTC 2011

Well, I don't think there is a magic answer.  Some of it is
experience, the more one does something the better she is at
it.  Also, momentum helps keep a cane user straight, to a certain
extent.  Finally, we just have to pay attention, and note any
changes, or unexpected things, and act accordingly.  I have done the
same thing -- did it just a couple weeks ago, wandered out a
convenience store entrance out onto busy street.

Dave