[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone less who is blind feels like I do

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:35:14 UTC 2011

I agree! I don't think the person who originally made that
comment (I can't remember who it
was) didn't mean that you sit around and wait for God to do
everything for you, but rather that you shouldn't (in that
person's opinion) try to control everything yourself, and let
God, or whoever your higher power is, to do some of the work.
 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote