[Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Sun Jul 10 15:33:28 UTC 2011

Sherri:

I also agree with you regarding the Wednesday half day tour.  I hope they do
bring it back however, my travel agency along with others, will be putting
private tours together so please stay tune.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- It was announced at the convention that
conventions from 2013 through 2017
will be held in Orlando. I wish we could extend the length of the convention
back to how it was and NFB would
organize tours for Wednesday afternoon. That way, people could get excited
about Orlando and have time to go places. I liked the old schedule much
better. If we are going to keep people here for five years in a row, we need
to give them ample opportunity to take advantage of all there is to do in
Orlando. Besides, I like the banquet the night before the last day of
convention.