[Blindtlk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:10:27 UTC 2011

Hi Gary,

I kind of liked it on Friday. I am not even saying move the resolutions back
to Friday; it is good that the majority of members are in attendance when
the policies of the NFB are set. We could still have speakers on Friday. I
just would like the Board to know there are some of us who prefer the longer
convention.

Hope you enjoy Universal and Harry Potter. Do you know, I live in Orlando
and haven't gone to the harry Potter rides yet. I really like Universal,
because it has more amusement park and coaster type rides, which I prefer to
the visual rides of Disney World. Actually, the park with the Harry Potter
rides is Islands of Adventure. I hope you enjoyed the convention in Florida
and let us know how you liked IOA.

Sherri