[Blindtlk] Jaws Question

Rex leslie Howard, Jr. rex at littlelaw.com
Thu Jul 14 16:42:30 UTC 2011

Windows Media Center is quite different from windows Media Player in that it
is designed for television watching, download of streaming television and it
is a much more enhanced entertainment package. It requires much more
resources.

That's a nutshell description. Windows Media center is made for
entertainment systems that use high resolution graphics and sound. There was
a Windows XP Media Center version of the windows operating system but it was
not widely distributed as far as I know. Now the latest versions of the
windows operating system include the Windows Media Center application
package, or at least this is my understanding.