[Blindtlk] Walking Alone and Marching Together M4B

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:58:15 UTC 2011

That was how I started out.  I joined them together with Audiobook
Builder, a nifty shareware tool that predates being able to make MP3
audiobooks bookmarkable simply by editing iTunes' metadata.

It was how I absorbed the book when my state president told me first
that he thought I needed to do so.  It’s no longer really necessary,
to put it in  that format, but I thought I’d offer to share the
results of doing so, since I have it.

Joseph