[Blindtlk] Walking Alone and Marching Together M4B

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Jul 15 23:18:32 UTC 2011

Actually, you can now hear the entire book as mp3 files on the web site; and, if you want, do as I did; download the entire thing.  You have to do it chapter by chapter and there are 28 files all together.  I've already gone ahead and zipped them all.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: