[Blindtlk] Early convention tapes.

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Jul 18 12:06:39 UTC 2011

Quite wrong actually.  There is no truth to any conspiracy that Dr. Tenbroke did not want 1959 preserved as a set of convention tapes.  Actually, the trouble really  started before the 1958 convention and we do not have the tapes of that one.  Nor do we have 1959.  We do have a small part of  1960 and all of 1961.  I do not, however, believe it is now possible to get any of the convention recordings what so ever.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: