[Blindtlk] Early convention tapes.

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 19 13:08:19 UTC 2011

Dear All,

It could also have something to do with the fact that the recordings were
done on a reel-to-reel recording system and those machines are not around
much anymore.  I don't know if they were ever converted to another format or
not, but as it is a part of our history, we should try to preserve it in
some form or another just because it is our history.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.