[Blindtlk] where to place straight cane in crowded places

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:52:34 UTC 2011

I find that when I put it on the floor, more often than not, a
straight cane sticks out. If possible, I try to prop the cane up
against a wall or something. For example, in a booth, you could prop
it up against the wall  at the end of the booth, leaning against the
corner of the booth seat. On a bus, slide the cane between the seat
and the wall and it tends to stick out very little.

Hope this helps,
Jewel