[Blindtlk] where to place straight cane in crowded places

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:31:35 UTC 2011

Actually, there are times when I place my cane right against my shoulder and
it lays in front of me with the tip underneath the desk or table. The handle
of it can lay on the seat, next to your leg if you don't want it sticking up
above your shoulder. The other comments about where to put the cane also
work.