[Blindtlk] The Green Briar Resort

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:26:26 UTC 2011

Hi Peter and all,
I have a question about this resort proposal.  I know there's a
lot of stuff that goes on at convention, leaving not a lot of
time to sightsee and tour the convention city, but for ^
convention-goers who stay after the convention ends, will every
need a more tourist city? What is there to really do outside of
the convention in West Verginia?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote