[Blindtlk] Frisbee

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:34:25 UTC 2011

Our very own Independence Market comes to your rescue once again!

Item code AIG46F, Beeping Frisbee, sells for $15.

Measuring 7 1/2-inches in diameter and 1 1/2-inches thick, this foam
Frisbee is covered in orange nylon and contains a continuously
beeping locator, which can be switched on or off. The beeping unit
can be removed and used as a separate audible beacon.

You can order your Beeping Frisbee by visiting http://is.gd/0pqJa3 or
by going to http://www.nfb.org/ and clicking the links for Products
and Technology, Independence Market, Leisure, and then Balls
(although a Frisbee is obviously lacking some of the specifics one
would associate with a state of ball-ness, that’s where they’ve put
it apparently!)

I totally should’ve been a salesman.  *grin*

Joseph