[Blindtlk] Frisbee

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 13:18:04 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone for all the ideas!  I had no idea beeping Frisbees were
available.  I was thinking I was going to have to create something myself.

I'm also thinking we could play a version of badminton with one of the
smaller foam beeping balls.

Now if the temperature would get back to reasonable, it's supposed to be 100
degrees, we could try out all these new ideas!

Thanks again!  You guys are awesome!
Julie