[Blindtlk] Accessible iPod

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:05:22 UTC 2011

None I know of, except for devices like the Icon which feature
blindness friendly as a major target feature.

Do you know about iTunes Match, part of Apple’s new cloud computing
initiative?  In addition to being able to download any of your iTunes
purchased anytime you want directly from Apple, they will match your
library of non-iTunes music for download anytime you want as well.
That way you need not carry quite your whole music library anywhere
you go.

64 GB is something like 2,100 hours of music at 256 kilobit AAC.
But then, if you ever feel the need to listen to music for three
months straight without sleeping and with no repeats, you might want
a bigger iPod.  Or iTunes Match and a WiFi connection.  *grin*

Joseph