[Blindtlk] Accessible iPod

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 23:39:48 UTC 2011

How about the BookSense? The XT has four GB internal storage, but any
BookSense uses removable SD cards. It will play M4A files from itunes. If
you purchased 3 or more 32 GB SD cards, you would have your 100+ GB
capacity. If one card goes bad, you don't lose all your music, only that
which was on the bad card.

Ron