[Blindtlk] Accessible iPod

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:11:22 UTC 2011

Hi Kelby,

I know a guy at the national center (Mark Riccobono, to be exact)
who uses an iPod with the RefreshaBraille Braille display from
APH.  This could probably work with other stand-alone Braille
displays as well.  I'm pretty sure you could also sync it with a
BrailleNote if you have one.  But to be sure, I would contact the
NFB technology answer line by phone at 410-659-9314 and hit 5 off
the main menu, or by email at access at nfb.org.  Hope that helps!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

PS: Last chance to get your tickets for the I C.A.N.
Foundation's Night Out at the Frederick Keys fundraiser on June
4th! They're only 6 dollars per ticket and all proceeds go to the
Foundation to help the blind and visually impaired youth in
Maryland! Get your tickets today by contacting Wendy Nusbaum by
email at wendynusbaum at yahoo.com.  Visit the above link to the I
C.A.N.  Foundation Web site for more information or join us on
Facebook at "I C.A.N.  Foundation: nonprofit organization." Hope
to see you at the game!!!

--- Sent from my BrailleNote