[Blindtlk] Hotel room available for Orlando convention

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Fri Jun 17 15:03:18 UTC 2011

Hello list:

Please forward this message where ever appropriate.

It has come to my attention that a client of mind is no longer attending
this years NFB convention in Orlando.  So another hotel room is available at
the main hotel Rosen Shingle creek.  I will hold this room until June 24,
2011 at the group rate.  Anyone who doesn't already have a room or wishes to
move from the over flow hotel, please call us here at Peachtree travel,
888-389-2723.  Thanks!

Maurice

Peachtree Travel
Independent Travel Consultant