[Blindtlk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapter development and Florida Council of the blind students organization development

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 22 03:54:41 UTC 2011

The answer to your question is yes, in theory, but no in
reality.  Who is going to administer it.  How many hoops must a
person jump through to get on a list?  And ... we really don't have
much of a problem with "spam" with the anti-spam measures which are
on the nfbnet.org server, and a part of the mailman software...

Dave