[Blindtlk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapter developmentand Florida Council of the blind students organization development

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:47:52 UTC 2011

Problem  with this, we want all blind and people to join, they can be ACB members why not especially if they are thinking of jumping ship. There are guidelines for the groups, and David Andrews can remove people.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.