[Blindtlk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapterdevelopmentand Florida Council of the blind studentsorganization development

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:31:03 UTC 2011

NFB-NET? Yeah, that's the name of our server, NFB Net.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote