[Blindtlk] Independence Market at the convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:46:54 UTC 2011

Yeah, that's kind of important, Penny! :) Are you signed up for
the NFB's Free White Cane Program? If not, go to nfb.org and
click on Request a Free White Cane.  You can also call the
national center at 410-659-9314.  Hope this helps!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote