[Blindtlk] Fired up and cooking now

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:24:31 UTC 2011

I vehemently deny that I was ever well-behaved.  *grin*  No more then
than now.  In fact then I was worse, because I didn’t have a focus
for my general uncooperativeness and distrust of authority.  I did
think I was pretty lucky to be a "high partial", though.  Kept
telling myself that into adulthood when I doubted what I could really
do with my life, too.

It took a lot of people to convince me otherwise—the only one of
which I expect is reading this message is our own Miss Heather.  I
dunno when exactly they got through to me, and I doubt they do
either.  But they did.  Wish I’d figured all of that out a decade
sooner.  *smile*

Then again, a decade sooner, I’d have probably told them all what
they could do with their sleepshades, for starters.  It would not
have ended well, most likely.

Joseph