[Blindtlk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapter developmentand Florida Council of the blind students organization development

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 14:46:47 UTC 2011

I think that some who say they don't get involved because of the conflict
between the NFB and the ACB actually have no idea about the conflict. It is
just a way of not having to take responsibility. We have occasional spats
here in Missouri, but mostly we get along fine, work together where we can,
leave things alone if we don't think they are our priorities but won't hurt
anything, and disagree only when we must. Our friends take the same approach
with us. When we do have a conflict, it is significant or we would avoid it
as a matter of courtesy and respect.

Gary